Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
Ready In 30-60 Minutes
Serves 2 people
Skill Level Medium
- 2 pounds London broil, cut into cubes
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 8-oz. package of mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 medium zucchini skin on, sliced
- 1 pound small white onions, parboiled & peeled
- 1 18-oz. bottle Ray’s Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 12-oz. can of sugar free ginger ale
- Sweet Baby Ray's Hot Sauce to taste
- In small sauce pan, simmer marinade, hot sauce and sugar free ginger ale cook to room temperature.
- Meanwhile place cubed meat in a bowl and veggies in a separate bowl. Pour marinade over each to cover. Let sit at least an hour.
- Alternate meat and veggies on skewer and grill to taste. Use the marinade from the vegetables to heat and serve as a gravy. The meat marinade from the steak should be discarded.
- Serve over your favorite rice.