Ray’s Sweet & Spicy Ribs
Ready In 3-4 Hours
Serves 2-4 people
Skill Level Medium
- 2 baby back ribs, raw
- Dry rub
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 2 cup Ray’s No Sugar Added Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Ray’s No Sugar Added Honey Mustard Flavored Dipping Sauce
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Remove the membrane for fall-off-the-bone ribs. Learn how here.
- Cover ribs with your favorite dry rub.
- Cook in oven for 2-3 hours or until meat is tender and pulls from the bone.
- While the ribs are in the oven, add coleslaw mix and apple slices to a medium bowl and top with Ray’s No Sugar Added Honey Mustard Flavored Dipping Sauce. Mix until coated.
- Remove ribs from the oven and top with Ray’s No Sugar Added Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce.
- Finish cooking on the grill at medium heat and top with remaining barbecue sauce.