Ray’s Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork Avocado Boats
Ready In 15-29 Minutes
Serves 2 people
Skill Level Easy
- ½ cup Ray’s No Sugar Added Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 1 ½ cups pulled pork, cooked
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ of a red onion, diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
Cilantro Lime Coleslaw:
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 3 green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed and cored
- 1 14-oz bag of coleslaw mix
- To make the coleslaw, combine the sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, green onions, garlic and jalapeño in a blender or food processor. Pulse briefly a few times until the mixture is combined.
- Place the coleslaw mix in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the sauce on top of the coleslaw, then toss until the mixture is evenly combined.
- In a bowl, mix the pulled pork, chili powder and Ray’s No Sugar Added Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce.
- Slice avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop out avocado, saving the skin for later.
- Add avocado to a bowl and mash together with onion, tomato, lime juice and cilantro to create a guacamole.
- Place avocado skins on a plate and fill with guacamole mixture. Use tongs to top each half with pulled pork.
- Top each with a spoonful of coleslaw, cilantro and additional sauce.