Pulled Pork Stuffed Portobellos
Ready In 30-60 Minutes
Serves 2 people
Skill Level Easy
- 2 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1 cup pulled pork
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup coleslaw
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Toss pulled pork in Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce.
- Layer pulled pork, sauce and cheddar on mushroom caps.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until mushroom cap is cooked through.
- Top each stuffed mushroom with 1/4 cup coleslaw.