Oven Baked Hickory Barbecue Short Ribs
Ready In Over an Hour
Serves 6 people
Skill Level Medium
- 6 to 8 large short ribs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 bottle of 18.5-oz. Ray’s No Sugar Added Hickory Barbecue Sauce
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat oven to 300 F.
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and chili powder in a bowl and rub each rib generously with the mixture.
- Place ribs in a roasting pan, cover with aluminum foil and put in the oven to roast for 3-4 hours.
- Remove ribs and aluminum foil and sauce generously with Ray’s No Sugar Added Hickory Barbecue Sauce.
- Place under broiler for a few minutes, until sauce starts to bubble.
- Remove and serve with parsley garnish.