Game Day Chili
Ready In 30-60 Minutes
Serves 4 or more people
Skill Level Medium
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 16 oz. undrained tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Ray’s No Sugar Added Barbecue Sauce (Original or Hickory)
- 2 cups bell peppers, chopped
- Cheese, shredded
- Green onion, chopped
- Sour cream
- Cook and stir beef, pork, onion and peppers in a large saucepan until the beef is done and the onions and peppers are tender. Drain. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook in slow cooker set to medium high heat for 1 hour.
- If desired, serve topped with cheese, green onion and a dollop of sour cream.