Easy Smoke-Rubbed Mesquite Wings
Ready In 30-60 Minutes
Serves 4 or more people
Skill Level Easy
- 1 cup Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce
- 24 chicken wings
- ¼ cup mesquite seasoning
- Using a large bowl, mix and rub the mesquite seasoning on the chicken wings. Cover and preserve overnight.
- Either bake or grill the wings.
- Bake by spraying a baking sheet and placing the wings on, leaving a little room between each. Bake at 425 F for 30 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 F has been reached.
- To grill, heat your grill and grill on both sides for 5-8 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165 F has been reached.
- Once the wings have been cooked, mix with Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.