Ready In Over an Hour
Serves 4 or more people
Skill Level Easy
- 4-6 pieces boneless and skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- One 18.5-oz. bottle Ray’s No Sugar Added Barbecue Sauce (Original or Hickory)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients (except the chicken).
- Put chicken in the Crock-Pot and pour sauce mixture over it (TIP: Save some sauce to glaze the chicken before you serve it!).
- Cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.