Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
Ready In 30-60 Minutes
Serves 4 people
Skill Level Medium
- 3 multicolor bell peppers
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cooked
- Cheddar, shredded
- Optional: parsley for garnish
- Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Cut peppers in half and place in a baking dish. Cook until peppers begin to soften.
- Slice steak into thin pieces.
- In a skillet, place steak over medium heat and season with salt and pepper. Cook to desired doneness.
- Brush steak with Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on the bottom of the peppers. Add steak and top with additional cheese.
- Place stuffed peppers back in oven until cheese melts on high heat or broil.
- Top with Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce and garnish with parsley.