Buff-A-Cue Keto Chicken Taquito
Ready In Over an Hour
Serves 2-4 people
Skill Level Medium
- 1 pound chicken breast
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ cup Ray’s No Sugar Added Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- ½ cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 6 slices mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Place chicken in slow cooker with chicken broth, cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and pull apart until completely shredded.
- Combine chicken and onion and coat with Ray’s No Sugar Added Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce and Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Coat cast-iron skillet with olive oil and warm over medium heat.
- Cook mozzarella slices on each side until browned.
- While mozzarella is still warm, layer chicken and bacon on one end of the baked mozzarella and tightly roll.
- Top with cilantro and a drizzle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce and Ray’s No Sugar Added Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce.