Buff-A-Cue Chicken Pizza
Ready In 15-29 Minutes
Serves 2-4 people
Skill Level Easy
- 1 8-oz. portion of cauliflower pizza crust
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 cup Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- ½ of a red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F, or to the temperature noted on the directions of the crust.
- In a small bowl, combine Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce and Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce to create Buff-a-cue Sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Buff-a-cue Sauce mixture to coat chicken.
- Spread remaining sauce on pizza crust.
- Top with chicken, red onion, mozzarella, cilantro and green onion.
- Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted.