BBQ Roasted Cauliflower Bites
Ready In 15-29 Minutes
Serves 4 people
Skill Level Medium
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce
- Scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a medium bowl, coat cauliflower pieces with Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce.
- Mix in almond flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Place cauliflower pieces in a 9×9 baking dish in a single layer. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until cauliflower coating is crispy. Top with scallions.