BBQ Chicken Spaghetti Squash
Ready In 30-60 Minutes
Serves 4 people
Skill Level Medium
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1/4 of a red onion, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Ray’s No Sugar Added Hickory Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- Remove seeds and using a fork, gently scrape the squash into spaghetti strands.
- Toss chicken in Ray’s No Sugar Added Hickory Barbecue Sauce.
- Add chicken to spaghetti squash boat and top with onion, cilantro, mozzarella and a drizzle of Ray’s No Sugar Added Hickory Barbecue Sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted