BBQ Carnitas Taco Bowl
Ready In Over an Hour
Serves 4-6 people
Skill Level Medium
- 1 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 2 cups Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce
- Cilantro lime cauliflower rice, cooked
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ cup sour cream for garnish
- Lime for garnish
- Cilantro for garnish
- Jalapenos for garnish
- Place pork shoulder in a slow cooker. Add ½ cup of water, then cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours. Drain slow cooker of excess liquid, then shred pork with two forks.
- In a large bowl, pour Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce over pork and mix.
- Arrange pork into bowls. Divide remaining ingredients among the bowls, drizzle with Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce, top with garnish, if desired, and serve.