BBQ Burger Keto Sliders
Ready In 15-29 Minutes
Serves 4 people
Skill Level Medium
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices cheddar
- 6 slices dill pickles
- 6 bibb lettuce leaves
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes, cut into slices
- Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Roll the ground beef into balls. Press each one down slightly to flatten it to make a mini burger patty and place it on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cut cheese slice into squares and place a square on each mini patty. Place back in the oven and bake until cheese is melted.
- Top with Ray’s No Sugar Added Original Barbecue Sauce.
- Place tomato, lettuce and pickles on toothpicks and put through each of the patties.