Barbecue Chopped Salad
Ready In 15-29 Minutes
Serves 4 people
Skill Level Easy
- 1 cup Ray’s No Sugar Added Barbecue Sauce (Original or Hickory)
- 1 package romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 small chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium avocados
- 5 slices of prepared bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Wash and pat dry chicken. Season with cracked black pepper and salt to taste.
- Marinate chicken in Ray’s No Sugar Added Barbecue Sauce for at least 2 hours, but can be kept for up to 2 days.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Grill for 8 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with additional Ray’s No Sugar Added Barbecue Sauce or until the center of the meat is white and the juices run clear.
- Assemble salad in a large salad bowl with romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocados, bacon and cheddar and garnish with a lime wedge.